FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
saucony boston

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Флэйм
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
BarbaraBess
Только зареганый
Только зареганый

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2020 4:28 am
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: saucony boston
Ответить с цитатой

ÿþI have loved the Saucony Guide for many years& saucony azura until my knees were injured and I switched to running on my toes. Since then I have been trying to find just the right fit. I believe the Saucony Virata will be it! I would love to get these in the coral/purple color combo (orange is my favorite). I am getting back into running and have found that running on my toes is much easier on my knees  here's to success! The ideal shoe for me is one that will keep me as injury free as possible! After two years of running, I'm still trying to find the perfect shoe. I started with a stability shoe and after all kinds of injuries, I switched to a shoe with a little less stability. My old injuries (IT Band, sore hips and shin splits) disappeared, but I developed a soreness on the top of my foot.

I need a toe box wide enough to accommodate my Fred Flintstones, complete with curled up little toe and bunions! At the same time, I need a shoe to fit my heel snugly  which means that simply buying saucony baby ride a wide width shoe is not the solution. I was fitted for a pair of Saucony Triumphs a couple of years ago at my local running store, and my feet have never been happier! Sure would be nice to have another pair in the rotation, since I just registered for my first full yesterday! I am the shoe princess! My current shoes are a pair saucony ballista of Saucony Guides and Brooks Dyad. Why? Toe box. There is enough room that the stitching from the laces doesn't ride into the top of my foot and my pinkie toes don't get squished.

Sneakers bridge the gap between sportswear and fashion: when you're going to be on your feet all day, try monochrome Saucony sneakers with classic black pants for comfort with understated chic. When you're wearing a mini dress, running shoes are a chic way to turn down your style a notch: with Saucony footwear available in a whole spectrum of shades, you're sure to find a pair to complement every outfit. One such brand is Saucony. Saucony is one of the undisputed leaders of running footwear with equally impressive technology as well. However, to keep servicing their saucony black sneakers customers less interested in flashy improvements, the running brand continues to offer low-cost minimalist options for casual runners and the athleisure crowd.

Drawing inspiration from their heritage track shoe line, Saucony introduced the Saucony Bullet . The Bullet is a minimal shoe geared more toward the casual lifestyle crowd and could serve as a running shoe in a pinch. The Saucony Bullet is a smooth, low profile shoe reminiscent of track running shoes. The Saucony Bullet is consistent with lifestyle offerings from other companies such as the Asics Onitsuka Tiger and the Adidas Gazelle. The Saucony Bullet is a true lifestyle shoe with simple branding and understated design elements. It strays from the loud, flashy tech design that has taken over the running shoe market. It also features Saucony's classic "flowing river" logo across the midfoot.

The Saucony Bullet features an understated and low sole unit and low profile upper. It lacks bulk and mirrors the aerodynamic properties popularized in track shoes. We appreciated that the Saucony Bullet does not try to be something it is not. Some running companies will present lifestyle based shoes as running shoes. Saucony, true to their ethos as a running company, markets the Saucony Bullet as a lifestyle shoe similar to their other offerings such as the Grid and the Stretch and Go. We found that many purchased the Saucony Bullet as a fashion or everyday shoe. We found that some users could turn to the Saucony Bullet as a running shoe in extreme circumstances, but the Saucony Bullet is much more suited as a lifestyle shoe.

Both audiences will equally enjoy the Saucony Bullet's versatility and comfort along with its uniqueness. However, runners looking for a casual shoe that they can also run in saucony boston may want to look elsewhere. The Saucony Bullet underperforms as a running shoe and we felt that it runners would be better served looking elsewhere for athletic needs. Yes  The Saucony Bullet is a great sleek, lifestyle shoe without the flash and overwhelming noise of other casual shoes. It is understated, practical and extremely affordable. It looks great on both genders and on multiple audiences. It is also a durable sneaker that we anticipate will withstand years of wear. However, for runners looking for a do-everything shoe, we [img]http://www.columnasblancas.com/images/shoes/saucony boston-953uyi.jpg[/img] would recommend looking elsewhere for a running/ casual shoe.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Флэйм Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: