FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
Need Help in selecting a graphic card

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Фото и графика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Shawnturner
ПОСТоялец
ПОСТоялец

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 07, 2017 2:22 pm
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: Need Help in selecting a graphic card
Ответить с цитатой

Hii...

I only have money for upgrading the Ram and the GPU. I plan to add 8GB more Ram to this. Can anyone please suggest a graphic card to replace the 210 which will be able to support AAA titles. Mainly, The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight, Far Cry 4 and Primal, Dying Light, and other games that I haven't been able to play these last couple of years. Also I'd be running these games in 1280x720 most probably. Not much keen on higher resolutions. And I can do with med-low quality for the games.
Now the issue is that I can't budget in money for a new GPU and Cabinet. So the graphic card probably would have to run on the existing specs.

What would be the best option to go with under these circumstances?. Also, a noob here, So can anyone tell me is it possible to change your PSU without changing the cabinet?

And another unrelated question, Does anyone know if I can run RUST with my existing specs?

Thanks..!

For More Details:

Google Motion Graphics

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Фото и графика Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: