FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
What are your favourite homemade tea blends?

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Кулинария
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Shawnturner
ПОСТоялец
ПОСТоялец

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 10, 2017 12:35 pm
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: What are your favourite homemade tea blends?
Ответить с цитатой

Hii...

I thought it would be cool to have a thread of people's recipes for super awesome teas from stuff you've harvested - either straight up medicinal purposes or just plain tasty! Or both!

Back story is that I have a friends birthday coming up, and she LOVES bergamot flavored anything. I happen to have harvested some wild bergamot from the garden (not totally the same as the bergamot orange but supposedly has a similar taste and a lot of health benefits!) so I thought I would put together some tea blends for her as a present! Then it got me thinking about what would be a great recipe, and naturally I figured you guys would have tons of ideas or things you have come up with for various reasons. So anyway, what are your favorite tea blends? My all time favorite this year seems to be mullein with chocolate mint!

Thanks..!

For More Details:

explainer videos

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Кулинария Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: