FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
Anthony davis construct nba2k21?

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Музыка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dingbest
Только зареганый
Только зареганый

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 07, 2020 10:33 am
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: Anthony davis construct nba2k21?
Ответить с цитатой

Davis has to have good finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world-class inside defence. To have playmaking you have to go with PF. To have decent shooting you need to have green on 2K MT your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is your option. Physical - we don't know however how strength is important in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed for bigs, but balances can also be excellent.

Update close shot, driving dunk and standing dunk - you will have 7 finishing badges. Will equip large man contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - this is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you are able to go with article moves. I'd personally go for pass precision and ball handling, and add just a little bit to article moves to have 5 playmaking badges. Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either move for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and steal.

Height - 6'10. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to possess greater inside defence. Wingspan - max. If you want to go for more finishing rather than playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a fan of finishing unless it is possible to equip contact dunks.Impossible but sharp rim 6’10 PF with high finishing. 7/19/1/21 will have pro alleys big man contacts in addition to good shooting, fades, up and Buy NBA 2K MT Coins unders and defence. Seems like it's starting to roll out. Still some hours where I am at so would love to hear any impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you kindly.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
andrealim199320
Только зареганый
Только зареганый

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 13, 2021 4:43 am
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: RE:
Ответить с цитатой

I am grateful for this information you have shared with us. I think I know better now. I wish you all the best things in life..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Музыка Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: