FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
I received that the current-gen 2k21 and that is it.

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> История, общество и политика
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dingbest
Только зареганый
Только зареганый

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 07, 2020 10:33 am
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: I received that the current-gen 2k21 and that is it.
Ответить с цитатой

I hope that the loading screens are better now, along with the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your trying to acquire green in your own shots. Runs nicely, but I bought the Mamba Edition and NBA 2K21 MT didn't get any of those extras. I'm exceptionally P/O'd. Is it running 4k 60fps this moment? I had to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when running in 4k resolution. Regrettably I Purchased it on PS4 for the Teen. He was not interested in the Stadia variant. I am not gonna purchase ps5, so that I wonder when parks will sort of die current gen after ps5 comes out, because I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And that I play on EU, which likely has even less population in parks compared to NA servers. Majority of the people are not going to update. People are still buying ps4s.

I received that the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I don't plan on upgrading my console either until the first price drop or purchase. How I view it, we are a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit just going to get half a year old run before that. I would say get this one if you aren't gonna update, and enjoy playing with park or especially myteam. Cause if you are worried about the park expiring you do not wish to stay on 20 lol. And I feel a lot of people aren't innovators in regards to technology adoption, it's a hefty cost and there's hardly gonna be any new games onto it. Folks are gonna wait it like constantly. It will not be lifeless imo. I got the update since I intend on obtaining the ps5 anyways.

I made a fast video which I'm expecting some individuals are able to use to take better with the shot rod, The shooting is fine and I need some individuals to take the opportunity to learn it before we get too critical. I made a fast video that I'm hoping some people can use to take with the shooter rod, '' The shooting is fine and I need a few people to take the time to find out before we get too significant. I did a shoot about with Durant, though it takes some time getting use to, so I wasn't having the same difficulty everyone else has been with the shots. I wished to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins earn a guy that could score at will enjoy last year, fast I found out that isn't possible. Due to this I have used more actual basketball IQ than I'd to in past years game.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 07, 2021 5:11 am
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения:
Ответить с цитатой

Pandora Charms

Jordan 1

Nike Outlet

YEEZY SUPPLY

Adidas UK

Pandora Charms

Pandora Jewelry

Nike Outlet

Adidas Shoes

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Outlet

Jordan Shoes

Air Jordan 4

Pandora Charms

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Rings

Pandora Bracelets

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Pandora Charms

Nike Outlet

Air Max 720

Nike Air Max 270

Air Jordan 11

Air Force 1

Air Jordan 1

Nike Jordans

Jordan 1s

Pandora Charms

Pandora UK

Nike Jordan 1

Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3

Jordan 1

Pandora Sale

Jordan 11

Nike Air VaporMax

Pandora Jewelry Official Site

Nike Vapormax Flyknit

Air Jordan 1 Mid

Adidas yeezy

Yeezy Shoes

Yeezy 350

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy 350

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Yeezy

NFL Shop Official Online Store

Nike UK

Yeezy Slides

Yeezy

Yeezy 350
Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> История, общество и политика Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: